Thursday, January 1, 2015

A New Year

It's amazing to think of all that has happened in the last year. Prepare for picture overload.

I spent 3 months in Europe, traveling and eating to my heart's content. I visited 4 countries, countless cities, and ate way more pizza and pasta than anyone should. I met some incredible new friends and cant wait to see how God continues to lead each of them.
 Paris, France

 Italy

 Florence, Italy
 Burano, Italy
 Venice, Italy
 London, England
 Edinburgh, Scotland

I got engaged to my favorite person in the simplest and most perfect way.







I started a second job that continues to help me see God's work in the lives of those around me.

I graduated college after 3 and a half wonderful years at Azusa Pacific University. God immensely blessed me with a school and teachers who truly believe in letting God work through our professions.


I got married in the most beautiful (and freezing) December mountain wedding. Seeing the love and support from everyone who is a part of our lives was incredible.




And here I am, reflecting on the beauty God has shown me in 2014. I cannot wait to see all that he has in store for us in 2015!
 photo BelovedSimplicitySignature_zps9dca96ca.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment