Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Life Lately

It's been quite awhile since I've done anything in the blogsphere. Even if only for my own memories, I thought it was about time to post what we've been up to lately.  The last few months have been full of work and little adventures celebrating the 3 friends that got engaged (2 of which got married already). I can't wait to see what summer holds for us!


Christmas Eve with Hubby's family

Christmas with my family

Superbowl Party

Hiking in Claremont

Celebrating my Best Friend's Birthday

Easter Sunday

Easter with the Hubby

Megan's Bridal Shower

Work Besties

Hubby's Birthday

Erin's Bridal Shower

Megan's Party

Megan's Bachelorette

Erin's Bachelorette

My Forever Wedding Date

Some of our favorite people


The Newlyweds


The Beautiful Bride

The Happy Couple

My Forever Wedding Date

Our pug sits right in front of the A/C when it's on

We have officially booked flights to visit Stockholm, London and Copenhagen in November!


 photo BSsignature2_zps9db9b5d1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment