Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birthday Celebrations


Today is this crazy kid's birthday! Now we are both out of our teenage years. Kinda crazy to think we met when we were in 8th grade and started dating at 16. Surprised him with Starbucks this morning before we both had to head to a long day at school. I love being able to show him, even in the smallest ways, how much I love and appreciate everything about him. Also, he's an amazing photographer/videographer and will hopefully have a website up soon! Bobby is the amazing guy who took this picture so you should check him out as well. Now exactly one week of school until I am officially half way through college. Our last normal chapel was today and they started by playing A Whole New World, the Pokemon theme song, and I Believe I Can Fly. I have so blessed by the entire worship team at my school and today was no exception. I can't believe 2 years have already flown by! Love my school and especially my guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment