Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Last day of School/Alaska Memories

In a few hours I will be halfway done with college. As I reflect on everything that has happened in the last 2 years, I see all that I have been blessed with. A funny, caring, great boyfriend, 2 amazingly hilarious roommates and friends through church, school and work.
I also think back to 4 months ago when we spent time in Alaska. Probably one of my favorite trips so far. It doesn't matter that I've been to Englad, France, Israel, etc. Spending time with my guy's family in the absolute coldest weather I've been in was by far the greatest adventure I've been on. And now as the weather is in the 80's and 90's, I will think back to a time when I was sledding in -32 and walking around town in -40. Best time of my life. And only 1 more month until we see of the family again for a wedding!




No comments:

Post a Comment