Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas 2016

Our 8th Christmas together! This year our Christmas was much more chill than usual and I loved it. We had our annual Christmas Party with much less people than normal and it was the perfect amount of chaos. Our Christmas Eve was spent at church and at home making gingerbread houses. And our Christmas day was definitely slow. We got to spend time with both of our families and I loved it. I hope you all had a relaxing holiday spent with those you love most!


Staff Christmas Party with the besties


Fudge from our Pastor's wife is something I wait for every year!


Youth Group Staff Christmas Party




Picking out and decorating our tiny tree is always the best





Elftastic night at youth group



Gingerbread Houses



Some pictures look like this....


Others look like this!




Christmas Eve with the in-laws


He will always be my favorite Christmas present





 photo BSsignature2_zps9db9b5d1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment