Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stockholm, Sweden

The first stop on our trip to Europe was Stockholm, Sweden. Experiencing Europe with my husband has always been a dream and I'm so glad we were able to do it! Stockholm was Ryan's favorite city and it's not hard to understand why. The beauty of our surroundings and the friendliness of the people was something dreams are made of. Here's just a few pictures of our time there. Enjoy!


Stockholm's City Hall






That white boat was our hotel!


We loved seeing all the different Christmas decorations.




Drottningholm Palace







Trying to keep his hands warm by putting the camera in his jacket.







This coat was my lifesaver the whole trip. Being from Southern California, we hardly experience winter, other than rainy 60 degree days. This coat kept me so warm and I'm so thankful I had it.








We took the cutest little boat trip around the archipelago and saw so many summer homes on the islands.


The day we arrived and the day we left it snowed. European cities in the snow have to be the most gorgeous thing ever. I wish we could have stayed there even longer to take in this beautiful city.


If you haven't watched them yet, check out the vlogs from our days in Stockholm. My husband truly has a gift of making great videos. I've linked them here for you. Love you all!























 photo BSsignature2_zps9db9b5d1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment